The PSSW550 series of open frame switching power supplies offers up to 550 watts of output power in a very compact 5” x 3” x 1.59” package. This series consists of single output models with a universal input range of 90~264VAC (127~370VDC). This series features built-in active PFC, PG signal, remote sensing function, and base plate with conformal coating. It is also protected against short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature conditions and is RoHS compliant. Safety approvals vary by model, see data sheet for full details.
|PSSW550-12S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 41.6A||Output Power (W): 499.2||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-15S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 33.3A||Output Power (W): 499.5||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-19S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 19||Output Current: 26.3A||Output Power (W): 499.7||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-18S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 18||Output Current: 27.8||Output Power (W): 500.4||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-24S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 22.9A||Output Power (W): 549.6||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-48S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 11.46A||Output Power (W): 550||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-27S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 27||Output Current: 20.4A||Output Power (W): 550.8||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-36S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 36||Output Current: 15.3A||Output Power (W): 550.8||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW550-54S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 54||Output Current: 10.2A||Output Power (W): 550.8||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.98 |
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||12, 15, 18, 19, 24, 27, 36, 48, 54|
|Voltage Accuracy:||12V/15V/18V/19V/24V/27V: ±2% 36V/48V/54V: ±1%|
|Output Current:||10.2A, 11.46A, 15.3A, 20.4A, 22.9A, 26.3A, 27.8A, 33.3A, 41.6A|
|Output Power (Watts):||499.2, 499.5, 499.7, 500.4, 549.6, 550, 550.8|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccup, Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||5in x 3in x 1.59in (127mm x 76.2mm x 40.5mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Product with shell also available. Add ‘-C’ to model number to indicate product with shell. |
2. Under any conditions, the total power of the product should not exceed the rated power. When the output voltage is increased, the total output power cannot exceed the rated output power, when the output voltage is decreased, the output current cannot exceed the rated output current.
3. When measuring the full load efficiency, the fan should be connected to an external power supply. Fan loss is not included in the input power.
4. Output voltage accuracy: including setting error, line regulation, load regulation.
5. For fan power connection method, refer to 5,6 in the external dimension drawing.
6. The “tip and barrel method” is used for ripple and noise test, output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor (Low ESR) and a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor. Please contact factory for more information.
7. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
8. The power supply is considered a component as part of a system. All EMC items are tested on a metal plate (360mm x 360mm x 1mm). Power supply should be combined with final equipment for EMC confirmation.
9. In order to improve efficiency, there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability.
10. Product customization is available. Please contact factory for more information.
11. The out case needs to be connected to PE ( ) of system when the terminal equipment is operating.
12. Products should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
13. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with the final equipment. Contact factory for more information.
14. Customization is available, contact factory for more information.
CAUTION: Double pole, neutral fusing. Disconnect mains before servicing.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||See Data Sheet; Varies by Model|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies