For over 60 years, Wall Industries Inc. has used its team of skilled design engineers to innovate and manufacture a full line of DC DC converters and AC DC power supplies over a wide breadth of industries. Placing an emphasis on modified standards and custom power supply solutions, Wall has been able to find or create a power supply to fit unique needs. With thousands of products and a multi-market experience based, Wall responds to customer needs with informed suggestions and accessible technical support. Wall Industries has design and manufacturing facilities in North America and Asia Pacific and is a subsidiary of military, high technology, communications, electronics, industrial, medical, and energy industries.
Engineering excellence and design keeps clients coming back to us. Whether you have a new product in mind or want to reengineer an existing product to meet requirements our engineering team enjoys working with you on the challenge. You can leave the scenario at our door, or we can partner to study the situation, customize the design, test, and deliver your custom product.
High Performance Team
We deliver our products through a high performance team. These dedicated professionals are experts in power conversion and custom applications. With over 5,000 products and many custom designs, the entire company works together to serve you quickly and efficiently.
Many of our employees have been with us for decades and we look forward to growing our family to include second generation Wall employees. Together, we take time for training, strategic planning, and team building retreats. We take pride in our work and that means exceeding the expectations of our customers and partners.
Safety and Quality
Safety and quality are standards in our culture and the welfare of our employees is taken very seriously. We use lean manufacturing and six sigma processes and we encourage you to visit our headquarters so you can tour our plant, meet the team, and see firsthand how much we care.
Our greatest accomplishment is watching what started as a vision end up as a product in our customer’s application, doing exactly what it was designed to do, and working beautifully. We particularly like solving tricky engineering dilemmas and are always looking for new challenges.
Customer Service at Wall Industries
Innovative Solutions for Military Applications from Wall Industries
Medical Grade Power Supplies from Wall Industries
Military Power Solutions from Wall Industries
Manufacturing Solutions from Wall Industries
Planar Magnetics Innovation at Wall Industries
Custom Power Solutions from Wall Industries
Plasma Lighting Solutions from Wall Industries
Custom Power Solutions from Wall-Industries
LED Lighting Solutions from Wall Industries
Innovation and Advanced Engineering from Wall Industries
Efficiency and Reliability at Wall Industries
- ISO registered with UL
- RoHS policy in place
- Disaster recovery plan in place
Research and Design
- Utilizing Relex reliability software, P-Spice simulation software, PADS, AUTOCAD, and Pro E for CAD/CAM, SolidWorks
- Environmental chambers for extensive temperature and life testing
- HALT/HASS testing capabilities
- In-house Design Engineering team from a variety of backgrounds provides analog, digital, and mechanical packaging expertise
- Three state-of-the-art MYDATA SMT component placement machines, and Heller convection re-flow oven
- MPM, Aqueous technology, Speedline no-clean wave solder operation
- Magnetic coil winding department in-house
- MRP/ERP manufacturing software
- ESD protection throughout plant, including humidity control
- Mirtec Automated Optical Inspection System (A101)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) data available
Sales and Marketing
- Manufacturer’s representative network throughout North America
- Agents worldwide
- Distributors throughout US
- Application engineers available for customer support
- In-process inspection – including Automated Optical Inspection on 100% surface mount converters
- ISO9001 Quality System In Place
- Certifications/standards include ISO, IPC, HALT, SPC, UL, EN
- Thorough contract and specification review prior to release to engineering
- Employees certified and trained to IPC-610, J-STD-001 Class 3 workmanship standards
- 100% final electrical and hi-pot testing
- Safety agency testing performed at our factory to expedite approvals
- Testing performed with Automated Test Equipment
- Extensive burn-in capability, standard or customer specific
If you need any more convincing:
We have sixty years of experience doing one thing, power.
We can help you find standard DC to DC converters or AC to DC power supplies, no problem. If you need something different, we can either modify a standard product, or create something tailored just for you. Our customer service is world‐class; we speak your language and make recommendations. Our engineering team thrives on understanding your concept then designing, testing and delivering your powered solution. We listen and we work with you to discover the optimal design. Beyond that, we take pride in offering ideas for application integration. Our deep Industry Experience has allowed us to power everything from air, land, and sea technology in the military/defense, aerospace, medical, high technology/telecommunications, industrial/manufacturing and energy industries.
Got the power? We do! Let us power you.
Find out how our team of electrical and mechanical engineers can create a solution for your power requirements.Contact Us
Look over our careers page and see if one of our positions is right for you.Launch
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies