This PSLS03 series of AC/DC converters offers up to 3 watts of output power in either a SIP model or SIP model with a 90º bend. This series consists of single output models with an ultra-wide input voltage range of 85-305VAC. Each model in this series has low power consumption, high efficiency and high power density, as well as over current and short circuit protection. This series has IEC60950, EN60950, UL60950, UL, CE, and CB approvals.
|PSLS03-15B03S(-F)||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 3.3||Output Current: 600mA||Output Power (W): 1.98||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-15B05S(-F)||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 5||Output Current: 600mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-15B09S(-F)||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 9||Output Current: 333mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-15B12S(-F)||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 250mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-15B15S(-F)||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 200mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-15B24S(-F)||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 125mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~264|
|Input Frequency:||47 to 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||3.3, 5, 9, 12, 15, 24|
|Voltage Accuracy:||3.3V Models: ±6% 5-24V Models: ±5%|
|Output Current:||125mA, 200mA, 250mA, 333mA, 600mA|
|Output Power (Watts):||1.98, 3|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Efficiency:||Up to 77%|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +85ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to +105ºC|
|Dimensions:||Standard Case: 1.38in x 0.65in x 0.43in (35mm x 16.45mm x 11mm)
Standard Case with 90º Bend: 1.38in x 0.71in x 0.43in (35mm x 18mm x 11mm)
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Add -F to model name to indicate 90º corner model.
2. When 3.3V/5V/9V/12V models are working in -20-40ºC temperature range output filter capacitor C2 needs 270µF/16V solid-state capacitor
3. Ripple & Noise are measured by “parallel cable” method.
4. External electrolytic capacitors are required to use modules.
5. This part is open frame, at least 6.4mm safety distance between the primary and secondary external components of the module is needed to meet safety requirement.
6. In order to increase the conversion efficiency of the product with light load in the design, the product will have audio noise when it is operating, but it will not affect the product’s reliability and performance.
7. Module requires dispensing fixed after assembly.
8. Product customization available.
9. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||IEC60950, EN60950, UL60950|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More