The PSLS03-16 series of AC/DC converters offers 3 watts of output power in a compact 1.75” x 0.94” x 0.51” package. This series consists of single output models with an ultra-wide input voltage range of 90~528VAC/100~745VDC. Each model in this series high power density, AC and DC dual use, and short circuit and over current protection. This series meets UL60950, EN60950, and FCC Part 15 safety standards.
|PSLS03-16B03SS||Input Voltage: 90~528||Output Voltage: 3.3||Output Current: 500mA||Output Power (W): 1.65||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.75" x 0.94" x 0.51"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-16B05SS||Input Voltage: 90~528||Output Voltage: 5||Output Current: 500mA||Output Power (W): 2.5||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.75" x 0.94" x 0.51"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-16B09SS||Input Voltage: 90~528||Output Voltage: 9||Output Current: 333mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.75" x 0.94" x 0.51"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-16B12SS||Input Voltage: 90~528||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 250mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.75" x 0.94" x 0.51"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-16B15SS||Input Voltage: 90~528||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 200mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.75" x 0.94" x 0.51"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS03-16B24SS||Input Voltage: 90~528||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 125mA||Output Power (W): 3||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.75" x 0.94" x 0.51"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~528|
|Input Frequency:||47 to 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||3.3, 5, 9, 12, 15, 24|
|Voltage Accuracy:||3.3V Output: ±6% Others: ±5%|
|Output Current:||125mA, 200mA, 250mA, 333mA, 500mA|
|Output Power (Watts):||1.65, 2.5, 3|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccup, Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Efficiency:||Up to 76%|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +85ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 105ºC|
|Dimensions:||1.75in x 0.94in x 0.51in (44.50mm x 24mm x 13mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. 90 degree pins are available for this series. Add “-F” to end of model number to indicate 90 degree pin package.
2. This device compiles with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
-This device may not cause harmful interference
-This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
3. If product is not operated within the required load range, the product performance cannot be guaranteed to comply with all parameters in the datasheet.
4. This is an open frame part. At least 10mm safety distance between primary and secondary external components of the module is needed to meet the safety requirement.
5. In order to increase the conversion efficiency of the input with light load in the design, the product will have audio noise when it is operating, but it does not affect the product’s reliability and performance.
6. Module requires dispensing fixed after assembled.
7. Customization services available.
8. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||IEC60950, EN60950, UL60950|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies