The PSLS01 series of AC/DC converters offers 1 watt of output power in a compact SIP package. This series consists of single output models with a wide input voltage range of 85-305VAC/70-430VDC. Each model in this series has high efficiency, low power consumption, as well as over current and short circuit protection. This series has IEC60950, EN60950 and UL60950 safety approvals. See PSLSF01 series for 90 Degree Bent Pin Options.
|PSLS01-15B05SS||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 5||Output Current: 200mA||Output Power (W): 1||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.38" x 0.65" x 0.43"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS01-15B09SS||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 9||Output Current: 111mA||Output Power (W): 1||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.38" x 0.65" x 0.43"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS01-15B12SS||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 83mA||Output Power (W): 1||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.38" x 0.65" x 0.43"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS01-15B15SS||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 67mA||Output Power (W): 1||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.38" x 0.65" x 0.43"||Get a Quote|
|PSLS01-15B24SS||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 42mA||Output Power (W): 1||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 1.38" x 0.65" x 0.43"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/277|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~305|
|Output Voltage:||5, 9, 12, 15, 24|
|Voltage Accuracy:||5V Models: ±8% Other Models: ±5%|
|Output Current:||42mA, 67mA, 83mA, 111mA, 200mA|
|Output Power (Watts):||1|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Efficiency:||Up to 70%|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +85ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to +105ºC|
|Dimensions:||Standard: 1.38in x 0.65in x 0.43in (35mm x 16.45mm x 11mm)
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Ripple and noise are measured by “parallel cable” method.
2. External electrolytic capacitors are required to modules, for more info refer to typical applications
3. In order to increase conversion efficiency of the product with light load in the design, product will have audio noise when it is operating, but will not affect the product’s reliability and performance
4. Module required dispensing fixed after assembled.
5. This part is open frame, at least 6.4mm safety distance between primary and secondary external components of module is needed to meet safety requirements.
6. Product customization is available.
7. Products classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
8.This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||IEC60950, EN60950, UL60950|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More