The PSEW600 series of AC/DC switching power supplies offers 600 watts of output power in an enclosed 8” x 4” x 1.6” package. This series consists of single output models with an input voltage range of 80~277VAC or 110~390VAC as this series accepts AC or DC input. Each model features active PFC function, low standby power consumption, remote sense compensation, and remote ON/OFF. This series has short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature protection, is RoHS compliant, and has safety according to IEC62368, EN60335, and EN61558.
|PSEW600-12S||Input Voltage: 80~277||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 50A||Output Power (W): 600||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8" x 4" x 1.6"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW600-15S||Input Voltage: 80~277||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 40A||Output Power (W): 600||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8" x 4" x 1.6"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW600-24S||Input Voltage: 80~277||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 25A||Output Power (W): 600||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8" x 4" x 1.6"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW600-27S||Input Voltage: 80~277||Output Voltage: 27||Output Current: 22.3A||Output Power (W): 600||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8" x 4" x 1.6"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW600-36S||Input Voltage: 80~277||Output Voltage: 36||Output Current: 16.7A||Output Power (W): 600||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8" x 4" x 1.6"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW600-48S||Input Voltage: 80~277||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 12.6A||Output Power (W): 600||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8" x 4" x 1.6"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||80-277|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.99 |
|Output Voltage:||12, 15, 24, 27, 36, 48|
|Voltage Accuracy:||12V/15V/24V/27V/36V/48V: ±1% 5V Standby: ±2%|
|Output Current:||12.6A, 16.7A, 22.3A, 25A, 40A, 50A|
|Output Power (Watts):||600|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccup Mode, Constant current works 1s turn off 10s, continuous, self-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Thermal Protection:||Output voltage turn-off, self-recovery after temperature drops|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||8in x 4in x 1.6in (203.1mm x 101.6mm x 40.6mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL1100. SGCC)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Under any conditions, the total power of the product should not exceed 600W rated power, and the output current should not exceed the rated output current. |
2. Standby power: provides 5V/1A independent output it is recommended to use the main circuit.
3. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple and noise test. Output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor, contact factory for more information
4. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
5. Room temperature derating of 5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m
6. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but does not affect product performance and reliability
7. Product customization service is available, please contact factory for more details.
8. Output voltage can be adjusted by the ADJ, clockwise to increase.
9. CAUTION: Double pole, neutral fusing. Disconnect mains before servicing.
10. Products should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
11. Power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with final equipment. Consult factory for EMC test operation instructions.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL62368-1, GB4943.1, IEC60601-1, EN60601-1, EN62368-1, BS EN62368-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies