The PSEW1000 series of AC/DC switching power supplies offers 1000 watts of output power in an enclosed 7.48” x 5” x 1.59” package. This series consists of dual output models with an input voltage range of 90~64VAC or 120~370VAC as this series accepts AC or DC input. Each model features built-in active PFC function3+1 parallel redundancy, and automatic adjustable fan speed. This series has short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature protection, and has safety according to IEC62368, ES/EN60601.
|PSEW1000-125||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 12, 5||Output Current: 80A, 2A||Output Power (W): 960||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 7.48" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1000-155||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 15, 5||Output Current: 64A, 2A||Output Power (W): 960||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 7.48" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1000-275||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 27, 5||Output Current: 37.3A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1007||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 7.48" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1000-245||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 24, 5||Output Current: 42A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1008||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 7.48" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1000-365||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 36, 5||Output Current: 28.8A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1008||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 7.48" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1000-485||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 48, 5||Output Current: 21A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1008||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 7.48" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1000-545||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 54, 5||Output Current: 18.7A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1009||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 7.48" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.99 |
|Output Voltage:||5, 12, 15, 24, 27, 36, 48, 54|
|Voltage Accuracy:||Main: ±1 Auxiliary: ±2|
|Output Current:||2A, 18.7A, 21A, 28.8A, 37.3A, 42A, 64A, 80A|
|Output Power (Watts):||10, 960, 1007, 1008, 1009|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccups, continuous, self-recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||7.48in x 5in x 1.59in (190mm x 127mm x 40.5mm)|
|Case Material:||SUS 304|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Add “Q” to model number for conformal coating. |
2. Before powering on the product, please confirm whether the control signal connection terminal (CN2) Pin (PS_ON) and Pin (GND) short-circuit jumper cap are connected. If not, the product without output. When the control signal connection terminal (CN2) of the product are external connected as a whole, please ensure that Pin6 and Pin7 (or Pin14) are short-circuit connected. Contact factory for more information.
3. When using the current sharing function for all models, do not directly increase the load on the system beyond the rated load of a single prototype when the power is turned on for the first time.
4. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple and noise test. Output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor, contact factory for more information
5. If the product is used in medical equipment, terminal system should shield the LED signal light to meet the medical certification requirements that operators should not see the indicator light after the product is installed.
6. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
7. Power supply should be considered as a part of the components in a system. RE performance are being tested on a metal plate with a thickness of 3mm and a length of 450mm x 450mm. Power supply must be combined with the terminal equipment for electromagnetic compatibility confirmation.
8. Please refer to Power Application Notes for relevant function control logic and instructions.
9. Room temperature derating of 5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m
10. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but does not affect product performance and reliability
11. Product customization service is available, please contact factory for more details.
12. Output voltage can be adjusted by the ADJ, clockwise to decrease.
13. Products should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
14. Power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with final equipment. Consult factory for EMC test operation instructions.
15. In the appearance dimension drawing, ±Vo represents the main output, ±S represents the auxiliary output, and the auxiliary output can be selected by the customer, which has no effect on the main output.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||See Data Sheet; Varies by Model|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies