The PSDIF240 series of AC/DC power supplies offers 240 watts of power in a 4.88” x 2.13” x 4.33” DIN rail package. This series consists of single output models with a wide input voltage range of either 180-550VAC or 254-780VDC. Each model features high efficiency, built-in active PFC, and DC OK function. It is protected against output short circuit, over current, over voltage, over temperature, and constant current limit conditions and has safety according to UL62368, UL61010, and UL62477.
|PSDIF240-24S||Input Voltage: 180-550||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 10A||Output Power (W): 240||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 4.88" x 2.13" x 4.33"||Get a Quote|
|PSDIF240-48S||Input Voltage: 180-550||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 5A||Output Power (W): 240||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 4.88" x 2.13" x 4.33"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||230/400|
|Input Voltage Range:||180-550|
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||12, 48|
|Output Current:||5A, 10A|
|Output Power (Watts):||240|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccup, Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Thermal Protection:||Output voltage turn-off, self-recovery|
|Efficiency:||Up to 91%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||4.88in x 2.13in x 4.33in (124mm x 54mm x 110mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL1100, SGCC)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. The “Tip and barrel method” is used for ripple and noise test, output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor. Contact factory for more information. |
2. DC OK Signal: When the output voltage is normal, the relay is connected. When the output voltage is abnormal (<90%vo), the relay is disconnected.
3. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
4. The room temperature derating of 3.5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m.
5. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability.
6. Customization is available, contact factory for more details.
7. Out case needs to be connected to PE of system when the terminal equipment is in operation.
8. Our products should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.90%vo),>
|Safety Approvals:||EN62368-1, BS EN 62368-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies