The PSDFT480 series of DIN rail power supplies offers 480 watts of power in a 3.15” x 4.88” x 5” package. This series consists of single output models with a universal input voltage range of 3×320-600VAC or 450-850VDC. Features of this series include high efficiency, high reliability, and protection against output short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature conditions. It also has safety according to ANSI/ISA 71012013 G3 and IEC/UL62368, EN61010, UL508.
|PSDFT480-24S||Input Voltage: 320~600||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 20||Output Power (W): 480||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 3.15" x 4.88" x 5"||Get a Quote|
|PSDFT480-36S||Input Voltage: 320~600||Output Voltage: 36||Output Current: 13.3A||Output Power (W): 480||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 3.15" x 4.88" x 5"||Get a Quote|
|PSDFT480-48S||Input Voltage: 320~600||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 13.3A||Output Power (W): 480||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 3.15" x 4.88" x 5"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||400/480|
|Input Voltage Range:||320-600VAC|
|Input Frequency:||AC Input Rated Frequency: 50-60Hz|
|Output Voltage:||24, 36, 48|
|Output Current:||20A, 13.3A, 10A|
|Output Power (Watts):||480|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Efficiency:||Up to 95.6%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||3.15in x 4.88in x 5in (80mm x 124mm x 127mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL5052, SPCC)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. The “tip and barrel method” is used for ripple and noise test. Output parallel 47uF parallel capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor. Contact factory for specific information. |
2. The power supply has two converters with two different switching frequencies.
3. When multiple units work with current sharing, the output voltage deviation of each power supply working alone shall not exceed 100mV.
4. Indoor use meets UL 61010 certification standards.
5. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
6. Room temperature derating of 3.5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m.
7. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability.
8. Customization is available, please contact factory.
9. Product customization is available. Please contact factory.
10. The out case needs to be connected to PE of system when the terminal equipment is operating.
11. Output can be adjusted by the ADJ. clockwise to increase.
12. Products classified to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
13. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with the final equipment. Contact factory for EMC test operation instructions.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL61010-1, UL61010-2-201, EN62368-1 (Report), Design refers to IEC/UL62368-1, EN61010-1, EN61010-2-201, UL508|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies