The PSDF240 series of DIN rail power supplies offers 240 watts of power in a 4.88” x 2.13” x 4.33” package. This series consists of single output models with a universal input voltage range of 320-600VAC or 450-850VDC. Features of this series include high efficiency, low ripple and noise, and protection against output short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature conditions. Standard models also have UL61010-1, UL61010-2-201, IS13252 (Part1), EN62368-1, and BS EN62368-1 safety approvals.
|PSDF240-24S||Input Voltage: 320~600||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 10A||Output Power (W): 240||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 4.88" x 2.13" x 4.33"||Get a Quote|
|PSDF240-48S||Input Voltage: 320~600||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 5A||Output Power (W): 240||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 4.88" x 2.13" x 4.33"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||400/500|
|Input Voltage Range:||320-600VAC|
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||24, 48|
|Output Current:||10A, 5A|
|Output Power (Watts):||240|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||4.88in x 2.13in x 4.33in (124mm x 54mm x 110mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL1100, SGCC)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Add “C” to model number to indicate product with conformal coating. |
2. The “tip and barrel method” is used for ripple and noise test. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uF & 47uF parallel capacitor. Contact factory for specific information.
3. DC OK Signal: When the output voltage is normal, the relay is connected. When the output voltage is abnormal (<90%vo), the relay is disconnected.
4. Room temperature derating of 3.5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m.
5. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability.
6. Customization is available, please contact factory.
7. Product customization is available. Please contact factory.
8. The out case needs to be connected to PE ( ) of system when the terminal equipment is operating.
9. Products classified to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.90%vo),>
|Safety Approvals:||Standard models also have UL61010-1, UL61010-2-201, IS13252 (Part1), EN62368-1, and BS EN62368-1 safety approvals|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies