The DCHBU200 series of DC/DC half-brick converters offers up to 200 watts of output power in a 2.40in x 2.28in x 0.50in package. This series consists of single output models with an ultra-wide 10:1 input voltage range and no minimum required load. Each model in this series is RoHS II & REACH compliant, EN50155 and EN45545-2 railway standard compliance, and low standby power consumption. This series has IEC-60950-1, UL60950-1, and EN60950-1 pending safety approvals.
|DCHBU200-72S05||Input Voltage: 72||Output Voltage: 5||Output Current: 40A||Output Power (W): 200||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCHBU200-72S12||Input Voltage: 72||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 16.8A||Output Power (W): 200||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCHBU200-72S15||Input Voltage: 72||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 13.4A||Output Power (W): 200||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCHBU200-72S24||Input Voltage: 72||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 8.4A||Output Power (W): 200||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCHBU200-72S28||Input Voltage: 72||Output Voltage: 28||Output Current: 7.2A||Output Power (W): 200||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCHBU200-72S48||Input Voltage: 72||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 4.2A||Output Power (W): 200||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCHBU200-72S53||Input Voltage: 72||Output Voltage: 53||Output Current: 3.8A||Output Power (W): 200||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||72|
|Input Voltage Range:||16~160|
|Input Filter:||Pi Type|
|Output Voltage:||5, 12, 15, 24, 28, 48, 53|
|Output Current:||3.8A, 4.2A, 7.2A, 8.4A, 13.4A, 16.8A, 40A|
|Output Power (Watts):||200|
|Output Trim/Adjustability:||-20 to +10%|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Continuous, Automatic Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||Yes|
|Efficiency:||Up to 91%|
|Isolation:||Input to Output: 3000VAC Input (Output) to Base-Plate: 1500VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 105ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 to +125ºC|
|Dimensions:||2.40in x 2.28in x 0.50in (61mm x 57.9mm x 12.7mm)|
|Case Material:||Aluminum Base-Plate with Plastic Case|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. It is necessary to equip the external input capacitors at the input of the module.
The capacitors should connect as close as possible to the input terminals ensuring module stability.
External Cin is Ruby-con BXF series, 100µF/250V.
2. If remote sense is not being used, SENSE pins should connect to corresponding polarity Vout pins.
3. Input Source Impedance: The power module will operate as specifications without external components, assuming that the source voltage has very low impedance and reasonable input voltage regulation. Highly inductive source impedances can affect the stability of the power module. Since real-world voltage source has finite impedance, performance can be improved by adding external filter capacitor. Recommended external capacitor is TBD.
4. A. Iron base-plate dimension is 19” x 3.5” x 0.063” (height is EI standard 2U)
B. Heat sink is optional and P/N: 7G-0021A-F, 7G-0022A-F, 7G-0023A-F, 7G-0024A-F. Please refer to heat-sink selection guide.
5. Standard modules meet EMI Class A or Class B with external components. Contact factory for more information.
6. An external input filter capacitor is required if the module has to meet EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5. Recommended external capacitor is TBD.
7. BASE-PLATE GROUNDING: When four screw bolts to shield plane, the EMI could be reduced.
8. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
CAUTION: This power module is not internally fused. An input line fuse must always be used.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||IEC60950-1, UL60950-1, EN60950-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More