The PSSW350 series of open frame switching power supplies offers 350 watts of output power in a very compact 5” x 3” x 1” package. This series consists of single output models with a universal input range of 90~264VAC (127~373VDC) and accepts AC or DC input. This series features built-in active PFC, high I/O isolation test voltage, low leakage current, and base plate with conformal coating. It is also protected against short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature conditions and has IEC/EN62368, IEC/EN60335, IEC/EN611558, GB4943, IEC/EN/ES60601 safety approvals.
|PSSW350-12S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 25A||Output Power (W): 300||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-18S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 18||Output Current: 18A||Output Power (W): 324||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-19S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 19||Output Current: 17.1A||Output Power (W): 324.9||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-15S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 21.67A||Output Power (W): 325||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-36S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 36||Output Current: 9.73A||Output Power (W): 350.28||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-24S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 14.6A||Output Power (W): 350.4||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-48S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 7.3A||Output Power (W): 350.4||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-27S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 27||Output Current: 13A||Output Power (W): 351||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW350-54S||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 54||Output Current: 6.5A||Output Power (W): 351||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.98 230VAC: 0.95|
|Output Voltage:||12, 15, 18, 19, 24, 27, 36, 48, 54|
|Voltage Accuracy:||12V/15V/18V/19V Models: ±3% 24V/27V/36V/48V/54V Models: ±2%|
|Output Current:||6.5A, 7.3A, 9.73A, 13A, 14.6A, 17.1A, 18A, 21.67A, 25A|
|Output Power (Watts):||300, 324, 324.9, 325, 350.28, 350.4, 351|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Constant Current, Continuous, Self-Recover|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Thermal Protection:||Output voltage turn off, re-power on for recover after the temperature drops|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||5in x 3in x 1in (127mm x 76.2mm x 25.4mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Products with a shell are also available. To indicate a product with shell, add “-C” suffix to model number.
2.Under any conditions, the total power of the product should not exceed the rated power. When the output voltage is increased, the total output power cannot exceed the rated output power, when the output voltage is decreased, the output current cannot exceed the rated output current.
3. When measuring the full load efficiency, the fan should be connected to an external power supply. Fan loss is not included in the input power.
4. Output voltage accuracy: including setting error, line regulation, load regulation.
5. For fan power connection method, please refer to pin 6, 7 of the dimension drawing.
6. The “tip and barrel method” is used for ripple and noise test, output parallel 10uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor. Please contact factory for more information.
7. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
8. The power supply is considered a component as part of a system. All EMC items are tested on a metal plate (360mm x 360mm x 1mm). Power supply should be combined with final equipment for EMC confirmation.
9. Category I products with PE, category II products without PE.
10. Ambient temperature derating of 5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m
11. In order to improve the efficiency at light load, there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability
12. Product customization service is available. Contact factory for more information.
13. Warning: Use double fuses, please disconnect the power before maintenance and replacement
14. Products should be classified according to ISO 14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
15. Power supply is considered a component which will be installed into final equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with final equipment. Contact factory for more information.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||See Data Sheet; Varies by Model|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies