The PSMBU152 series of class I medical AC/DC switching power supplies provides 150 Watts of continuous output power in a 5.00” x 3.00” x 1.46” open frame package. This series consists of 12VDC and 24VDC single output models with a wide input voltage range of 90~260VAC. Some features include high efficiency up to 89%, active power factor correction, 2MOPP insulation, and short circuit, over current and over load protection. All models meet FCC Part-18, CISPR-11, and EN55011 Class B class B emission limits. This series also has IEC60601-1 Edition 3.1, ES60601-1:2005(R2012), CSAC22.2 NO. 60601-1:14, and EN60601-1:2006/A1:2013 safety approvals. All models are RoHS compliant and have been 100% burn-in tested.
|PSMBU152-105||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 12.5A||Output Power (W): 150||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.46"||Get a Quote|
|PSMBU152-108||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 6.25A||Output Power (W): 150||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 5" x 3" x 1.46"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~260|
|Output Voltage:||12, 24|
|Output Current:||12.5A, 6.25A|
|Output Power (Watts):||150|
|Over Voltage Protection:||112-132%|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||5.00" x 3.00" x 1.46" (127.0 x 76.2 x 37.1 mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Output can provide up to peak load when power supply starts up. Staying in more than rated load continually is not allowed.
2. At factory in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & Noise is measured by using 20MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||• IEC60601-1 Edition 3.1, ES60601-1:2005(R2012), CSAC22.2 NO. 60601-1:14, EN60601-1:2006/A1:2013|
|TUV Efficiency Level:||EN 60601-1: 2006 (TUV/T-mark 3rd edition)|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies