The PSMBU123 series of AC/DC open frame, medical power supplies offers up to 125 watts of output power. Single outputs are available for this series with an input range of 90 to 260VAC, 47 to 63Hz. The series is protected against short circuit and over load conditions and is RoHS2 compliant. This series is ideal for portable medical devices, patient monitors, ECG machines and blood pressure systems.
|PSMBU123-105||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 12, 5||Output Current: 9A, 3A||Output Power (W): 123||No. Outputs: D||Case: Open Frame||Get a Quote|
|PSMBU123-107||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 19, 5||Output Current: 5.68A, 3A||Output Power (W): 123||No. Outputs: D||Case: Open Frame||Get a Quote|
|PSMBU123-108||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 24, 5||Output Current: 4.58A, 3A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: D||Case: Open Frame||Get a Quote|
|PSMBU123-110||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 36, 5||Output Current: 3.05A, 3A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: D||Case: Open Frame||Get a Quote|
|PSMBU123-111||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 48, 5||Output Current: 2.29A, 3A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: D||Case: Open Frame||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~260|
|Output Voltage:||5, 12, 19, 24, 36, 48|
|Output Current:||9A, 5.68A, 4.58A, 3.05A, 2.29A|
|Output Power (Watts):||123, 125|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Automatic Recovery|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||6.00" x 3.50" x 1.46"|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||(1) Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Staying in more than rated load continuously is not allowed.
(2) Each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy at factory at 60% load condition.
(3) Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
(4) Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
(5) Ripple & noise is measured by using 20MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor atrated load and nominal line.
(6) Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
(7) Efficiency is measured at rated load, and nominal line.
(8) Remote control connector mates with Molex housing
Due to advances in technology, specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||ANSI/AAMI ES 60601-1:2005 (UL/cUL 3rd Edition)|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More