The PSHDN960 series of AC/DC power supplies offers 960 watts of power in a 5.24” x 5.12” x 4.92” din rail package. This series consists of single output models with a wide input voltage range of either 85-277VAC or 120-390VDC. Features of this series include high efficiency, high reliability, active PFC, DC OK, AC OK, and remote control function. It is also protected against output short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature conditions and has safety according to EN62368-1, BS EN62368-1 (Report) and design refers to IEC/UL62368-1, EN61558-1, IEC/EN/UL61010-1, GB4943.1, EN62477-1, IEC60079-0, EC60079-7, IEC60079-15, GB3836.1, and NB/T31017.
|PSHDN960-24S||Input Voltage: 85-277||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 40A||Output Power (W): 960||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 5.24" x 5.12" x 4.92"||Get a Quote|
|PSHDN960-48S||Input Voltage: 85-277||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 20A||Output Power (W): 960||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 5.24" x 5.12" x 4.92"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~277|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.98 |
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||24, 48|
|Output Current:||20A, 40A|
|Output Power (Watts):||960|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Efficiency:||Up to 95%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||5.24in x 5.12in x 4.92in (133mm x 130mm x 125mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL5052, SUS304)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. When the output voltage rises, the total power of the product should not exceed the rated power. |
2. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple and noise test, output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor, contact factory for more information.
3. Over current protection mode and short circuit protection mode see product characteristic curves.
4. Over temperature protection put the product into a high temperature box. After the ambient temperature stabilizes, increases the temperature slightly (3°C to 5°C) and the load remains unchanged. After the product reaches thermal equilibrium, increase the temperature until the product triggers over-temperature protection.
5. The power supply has two converters with two different switching frequencies. Intermittent operation mode will be entered in light load or no load.
6. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
7. When multiple units work with current sharing, the output voltage deviation of each power supply working along shall not exceed 100mV.
8. Room temperature derating of 5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m.
9. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability.
10. Customization is available, please contact factory.
11. Product customization is available. Please contact factory.
12. The out case needs to be connected to PE of system when the terminal equipment is operating.
13. Products classified to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||EN62368-1, BS EN62368-1 (Report); Design refers to IEC/UL62368-1, EN61558-1, IEC/EN/UL61010-1, GB4943.1, EN62477-1, IEC60079-0, EC60079-7, IEC60079-15, GB3836.1, and NB/T31017|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies