The PSEW1500 series of AC/DC switching power supplies offers up to 1546 watts of output power in an enclosed 9.84” x 5” x 1.59” package. This series consists of dual output models with an input voltage range of 84~64VAC or 120~370VAC as this series accepts AC or DC input. Each model features built-in active PFC function, 3+1 parallel redundancy, and automatic adjustable fan speed. This series has short circuit, 5S constant current, over voltage, and over temperature protection, and has BS EN62368-1 and EN62368-1 safety approvals. It is designed to meet IEC/UL62368-1, EN/ES/IEC60601-1, IEC60335-1, GB4943.1.
|PSEW1500-125||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 12, 5||Output Current: 125A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1510||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 9.84" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1500-155||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 15, 5||Output Current: 100A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1510||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 9.84" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1500-245||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 24, 5||Output Current: 62.5A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1510||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 9.84" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1500-275||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 27, 5||Output Current: 56A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1522||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 9.84" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1500-365||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 36, 5||Output Current: 42A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1522||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 9.84" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1500-545||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 54, 5||Output Current: 28A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1522||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 9.84" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|PSEW1500-485||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 48, 5||Output Current: 32A, 2A||Output Power (W): 1546||No. Outputs: D||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 9.84" x 5" x 1.59"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~264|
|Output Voltage:||5V, 12, 15, 24, 27, 36, 48, 54|
|Voltage Accuracy:||Vo1: ±1.0% Vo2: ±2.0%|
|Output Current:||2A, 125A, 100A, 62.5A, 56A, 42A, 32A, 28A|
|Output Power (Watts):||1510, 1522, 1546|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccup, Self-Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||9.84in x 5in x 1.59in (250mm x 127mm x 40.5mm)|
|Case Material:||SUS 304|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Add “Q” to model number for conformal coating on both sides. |
2. Before powering on the product, please confirm whether the control signal connection terminal (CN7P Pin6 (PS_ON) and Pin7 (GND) short circuit jumper cap are connected. If not, the power product without output. When the control signal connection terminal (CN7) of the product are external connected as a whole, please ensure that Pin6 and Pin7 (or Pin14) are short circuit connected. Contact factory for more information.
3. When using the current sharing function for all models, do not directly increase the load on the system beyond the rated load of a single prototype when the power is turned on for the first time.
4. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple and noise test. Output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor, contact factory for more information
5. For auxiliary short-circuit mode, refer to application manual below.
6. Over current protection is realized in constant current mode, see application manual below.
7. If the product is used in medical equipment, terminal system should shield the LED signal light to meet the medical certification requirements that operators should not see the indicator light after the product is installed.
8. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
9. Room temperature derating of 5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m
10. Product customization service is available, please contact factory for more details.
11. Out case needs to be connected to PE ( ) of system when terminal equipment in operation.
12. Products should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
13. Power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with final equipment. Consult factory for EMC test operation instructions.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||BS EN62368-1, EN62368-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies