The PSAEK3000HV-OR series of AC/DC switching power supplies provides 3000 Watts of output power in an 11.02” x 6.69” x 2.52” enclosed case. This series consists of single output models ranging from 150VDC to 400VDC with a universal input voltage range of 90~264VAC (127~370VDC). Standard features include high efficiency up to 92%, programmable output voltage and output current, remote on/off, active PFC function, and oring diode. This series also has over temperature, over voltage, over load, and short circuit protection as well as EN 62368-1 and UL 62368-1 safety approvals.150
|PSAEK-3000HVOR-150||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 150||Output Current: 20A||Output Power (W): 3000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 11.02" x 6.69" x 2.52"||Get a Quote|
|PSAEK-3000HVOR-200||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 200||Output Current: 15A||Output Power (W): 3000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 11.02" x 6.69" x 2.52"||Get a Quote|
|PSAEK-3000HVOR-250||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 250||Output Current: 12A||Output Power (W): 3000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 11.02" x 6.69" x 2.52"||Get a Quote|
|PSAEK-3000HVOR-300||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 300||Output Current: 10A||Output Power (W): 3000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 11.02" x 6.69" x 2.52"||Get a Quote|
|PSAEK-3000HVOR-400||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 400||Output Current: 7.5A||Output Power (W): 3000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 11.02" x 6.69" x 2.52"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||150, 200, 250, 300, 400|
|Output Current:||7.5A, 10A, 12A, 15A, 20A|
|Output Power (Watts):||3000|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection:||Variable OVP, Refer to Data Sheet. OVP Tolerance 7%|
|Thermal Protection:||85°C±5°C detect on NTC|
|Efficiency:||Up to 92%|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Weight:||7.28 lbs (3.3kg)|
|Dimensions:||11.02in x 6.69in x 2.52in (280mm x 170mm x 64mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Derating may apply in low input voltage. See derating curve for more details.
2. Ripple & noise is measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1µF & 47µF capacitor.
3. When in parallel operation only one unit might operate if the total output load is less than 5% of the rated load condition.
4. This test is done without enclosure: I/P-O/P 4242VDC. If with enclosure: I/P-O/P 2121VDC, I/P-FG:2121VDC, O/P-FG: 707VDC
5. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
6. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice
|Safety Approvals:||EN 62368-1; UL 62368-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.