The DTSPU61A series of AC DC desktop power supplies offers 60 watts of output power. This series consists of single output models with a wide input operating voltage of 90-264VAC and output voltages ranging from 12VDC to 48VDC. Each model is Efficiency Level VI as well as RoHS compliant and have UL60950-1: 2nD Edition, IEC 60950-1:2005/A2:2013, and EN695-1:2006/A2:2013 safety approvals. Models are protected against short circuit and over load conditions and optional output connectors are available upon request. Please call factory for ordering details.
|DTSPU61A-105||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 12~13||Output Current: 4.61~5.00A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU61A-106||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 13~16||Output Current: 3.75~4.61A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU61A-107||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 16~21||Output Current: 2.85~3.75A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU61A-108||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 21~27||Output Current: 2.22~2.85A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU61A-109||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 27~33||Output Current: 1.81~2.22A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU61A-110||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 33~40||Output Current: 1.50~1.81A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU61A-111||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 40~48||Output Current: 1.25~1.50A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|Output Voltage:||12~13, 13~16, 16~21, 21~27, 27~33, 33~40, 40~48|
|Output Current:||4.61~5.00A, 3.75~4.61A, 2.85~3.75A, 2.22~2.85A, 1.81~2.22A, 1.50~1.81A, 1.25~1.50A|
|Output Power (Watts):||60|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Automatic Recovery|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||4.65" x 1.85" x 1.19"|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||(1) DTSPU61A-105 is required to use AWG#16/4FT output cable.
DTSPU61A-106~111 are required to use AWG#18/4FT output cable.
The electrical characteristics will be changed by modified output cable.
(2) Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Continuous staying in more than rated load is not allowed.
(3) Each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy in 60% rated load condition.
(4) Line Regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
(5) Load Regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
(6) Ripple & Noise measured by using 20MHz BW limited oscilloscope & each output terminated with 0.47µF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
(7) Hold up time is measured from end of last charging pulse to time which the main output drops to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
(8) This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
Due to advances in technology, specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL60950-1: 2nD Edition, IEC 60950-1:2005/A2:2013, and EN695-1:2006/A2:2013 Safety Approvals|
|TUV Efficiency Level:||TUV/GS (EN 60950-1: 2nd edition)|
|Energy Star Compliance:||Level VI|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More