The DTSNP-AF6 series of AC/DC desktop power supplies offers a peak of 90 watts of output power in a 5.31” x 2.56” x 1.57” package. This series consists of single output models and has a 90~264VAC input voltage range. Each model has over load, short circuit, and over voltage protection and is compliant to Level VI. This series has UL60601-1, UL60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 (cUL) TUV EN60601-1, and EN 60950-1 safety approvals.
|DTSNP-AF67||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 5A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Size: 5.31" x 2.56" x 1.57"||Get a Quote|
|DTSNP-AF69||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 2.5A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Size: 5.31" x 2.56" x 1.57"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||12, 24|
|Output Current:||5A, 2.5A|
|Output Power (Watts):||60|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Automatic Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||Latch Off|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to 60ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-20 to 85ºC|
|Dimensions:||5.31in x 2.56in x 1.57in|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Output Load: Rated 60W for convection cooling.
2. Peak Load Duration: Peak 90W can last for 5 sec. especially suitable for motor starting.
3. At peak load, output can last for 5 seconds without shutdown.
4. Each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy in 60% rated load condition.
5. Hold Up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
6. Efficiency measured at 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% of rated load and 115VAC/239VAC input.
7. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL60601-1, UL60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1(cUL), TUV EN60601-1, EN60950-1|
|TUV Efficiency Level:||TUV EN60601-1|
|Energy Star Compliance:||Level VI|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies