The DTIPU61A series of AC/DC industrial desktop power supplies offers 60 watts of output power in a 4.65″ x 1.85′ x 1.19″ package. This series has a wide operating voltage range of 90~264VAC and consists of single otuptu models ranging form 12V to 48V. The DTIPU61A has an IEC-320-C14 input inlet and optional output connectors are available. This series meets efficiency level VI, has over load and short circuit protection, and has UL/c-UL (UL 60950-1:2nd Edition), TUV/GS (EN 60950-1: 2nd Edition) safety approvals.
|DTIPU61A-105||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 12~13||Output Current: 5A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTIPU61A-106||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 13~16||Output Current: 4.61A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTIPU61A-107||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 16~21||Output Current: 3.75A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTIPU61A-108||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 21~27||Output Current: 2.85A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTIPU61A-109||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 27~33||Output Current: 2.22A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTIPU61A-110||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 33~40||Output Current: 1.81A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTIPU61A-111||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 40~48||Output Current: 1.50A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|Output Voltage:||12~13, 13~16, 16~21, 21~27, 27~33, 33~40, 40~48|
|Output Current:||5A, 4.61A, 3.75A, 2.85A, 2.22A, 1.81A, 1.50A|
|Output Power (Watts):||60|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Automatic Recovery|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 - 70°C|
|Dimensions:||4.65in x 1.85in x 1.19in (118mm x 47mm x 1.19mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:|| (1) Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Staying in more than rated load continually is not allowed.
(2) At factory, in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
(3) Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
(4) Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
(5) Ripple & Noise is measured by using 20MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
(6) Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
(7) Efficiency is measured at rated load and nominal line.
(8) This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL/c-UL(UL 60950-1: 2nd Edition), TUV/GS (EN 60950-1: 2nd Edition)|
|TUV Efficiency Level:||TUV/GS (EN 60950-1: 2nd Edition)|
|Energy Star Compliance:||Level VI|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More