Wall Industries manufactures and markets a full line of DC DC converters and AC DC power supplies with an emphasis on modified standard and customized power solutions.
• Fabricating, testing, troubleshooting and repairing analog and digital circuits from preliminary Engineering Documentation. All work will be performed utilizing customer and/or Engineering Product Specifications
• Testing will include subjecting product models whether actual or prototype (breadboards) to environmental conditions in order to establish operational stability, reliability and conformity to design
• Work will be performed using oscilloscopes, voltage meters, electronic loads, bench tip poser supplies, variacs, test fixtures, environmental ovens and other electronic associated equipment.
• Prototyping and possibly fabricating fixtures, tools, tooling and equipment for the manufacturing of product
• Make effective and efficient use of all resources including but not limited to inventory materials, supplies and tools and tooling equipment.
• Consult supervision when unusual conditions exist or safety issues arise
• Maintain necessary records, files and reports to immediate supervisor.
• Practice good housekeeping in the area
• Properly maintain equipment in good working order to include reporting un-calibrated equipment
• Follow established company rules and regulations
• Performs visual inspection of printed circuit board assemblies and sub assemblies to ANSI/IPC 610 B soldering workmanship standards
• Works with Engineering documents, visual aids, inspection instructions and checklists
• Records and reports defects
• Re-inspects reworked units
• Identifies non-reworkable issues to the supervisor
• Routes non-conforming material to the Material Review Board (MRB)
• Applies use of Electro Static Discharge (ESD) precautions when handling products
Education: Two year degree in Electronics
Experience: Electronics degree with two years experience or five to seven year’s equivalent experience trouble shooting analog circuits
Skills: Complete understanding of reading and interpreting electronic schematics and following written and verbal instructions
Must have ability to make logical sequential steps in performance of work and perform job with a minimum of supervision and direction
"*" indicates required fields
Find out how our team of electrical and mechanical engineers can create a solution for your power requirements.Contact Us
Look over our careers page and see if one of our positions is right for you.Launch
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies