SMT Operator Trainee – (W0621)
Wall Industries manufactures and markets a full line of DC DC converters and AC DC power supplies with an emphasis on modified standard and customized power solutions.
We are currently looking for a SMT Operator Trainee to join our team.
- Set up, maintain and operate SMT equipment (Pick &Place, Screen Printer and Reflow oven)
- Perform cycle counts for inventory control
- Perform visual inspection of units prior to running product through surface mount oven
- Identify electronic components by type and numerical markings
- Install required components in machines and operate machines
- Place some SMD by hand
- Perform minor daily maintenance to equipment
- Identifies non-reworkable issues to the supervisor and routing of non-conforming material to the supervisor
- Maintain proper inventory controls and perform cycle counts as directed by supervisor
- High School
- 1 – 3 years, prior experience in the operation of SMT Equipment in a manufacturing environment. Operator must be able to stand for 6-8 hours per shift and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing Manager
Find out how our team of electrical and mechanical engineers can create a solution for your power requirements.Contact Us
Look over our careers page and see if one of our positions is right for you.Launch
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies