Jr. Outside Sales Representative
JOB DESCRIPTION *
- Position reports to Engineering Manager & General Manager
- Develop a more technical knowledge of Wall’s products and our end application by training through the engineering manager.
- Responsible for own territory to contribute to the team’s effort to meet company sales goals and budget.
- Utilize and maintain Outlook Calendar; scheduling travel, customer calls, meetings, training sessions, time spent on marketing campaign efforts, projects.
- Travel one time per month to observe sales process.
- Work with Regional Sales Manager and Marketing to expand brand awareness within own assigned territory.
- Help generate target accounts for marketing campaigns.
- Hunt new business opportunities for own territory and for/with own rep groups.
- Learn how to build strong relationships and become skilled at identifying and promoting in-house designs, and work through the life cycle design and contract review process.
- Practice the company’s sales steps by calling on new accounts and checking with existing ones per direction.
Education: Associate Degree or two or more years of well-rounded sales experience
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 0 – 3 years sales/office experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Must be a team player and good at multi-tasking
- Desire to learn and contribute to company goals for success
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with a CRM database is helpful
Training: 12- 18 month training; goal is to enter into a Regional Sales Manager Role, with a defined territory
"*" indicates required fields
Find out how our team of electrical and mechanical engineers can create a solution for your power requirements.Contact Us
Look over our careers page and see if one of our positions is right for you.Launch
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies