The DCVK168 series of DC/DC converters offers 168 watts of output power in a 4.76” x 3.79” x 1.44” package. This series has a wide operating voltage of 60-118VDC as well as constant current of 12V and constant voltage of 14V. This series also offers protection class II and RoHS2 compliance. With its IP67 waterproof rating, built in ORing diode, high efficiency, and high wattage the DCVK168 is ideal for EV and outdoor applications.
|DCVK168-14S||Input Voltage: 70/110||Output Voltage: 14||Output Current: 12A||Output Power (W): 168||No. Outputs: S||Case: Bulkhead Mount||Size: 4.76" x 3.79" x 1.44"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||70/110|
|Input Voltage Range:||60~118|
|Output Power (Watts):||168|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Latch|
|Over Voltage Protection:||Yes|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||4.76in x 3.79in x 1.44in (120.9mm x 96.2mm x 36.5mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. It is normal for a small amount of water to run in, but product can still operate normally.
2. Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Continually staying in ore than the rated load is not allowed.
3. At factory, in 60% rated load conditions, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
4. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
6. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
7. The ripple is measured from peak to peak with a bandwidth-limit of 20MHz (measured at output connector with a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor and a 47uF electrolytic capacitor).
8. Efficiency is measured at rated load and nominal line.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies