The DTSPU100 series of AC DC desktop power supplies provides 100 watts of continuous output power. This series consists of single output models with an output voltage ranging from 11-48VDC and an input voltage range of 90~260VAC. All models are protected against over voltage, over load, and short circuit conditions, and have UL/c-UL (UL 60950-1: 2nd Edition) and TUV/GS(EN 60950-1:2nd Edition) safety approvals. This series is Class I and has Energy Efficiency Level VI and RoHS compliance. All units are 100% burn-in tested.
|DTSPU100-105||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 11~13||Output Current: 9.09~7.69A||Output Power (W): 100||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU100-106||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 13~16||Output Current: 7.69~6.25A||Output Power (W): 100||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU100-107||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 16~21||Output Current: 6.25~4.76A||Output Power (W): 100||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU100-108||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 21~27||Output Current: 4.76~3.70A||Output Power (W): 100||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU100-109||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 27~33||Output Current: 3.70~3.03A||Output Power (W): 100||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU100-110||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 33~40||Output Current: 3.00~2.50A||Output Power (W): 100||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTSPU100-111||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 40~48||Output Current: 2.50~2.08A||Output Power (W): 100||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|Output Voltage:||11~13, 13~16, 16~21, 21~27, 27~33, 33~40, 40~48|
|Output Current:||9.09~7.96A, 7.69~6.25A, 6.25~4.76A, 4.76~3.70A, 3.70~3.03A, 3.03~2.50A, 2.50~2.08A|
|Output Power (Watts):||100|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Automatic Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||112-132%|
|Efficiency:||Up to 89%|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||5.75" x 2.99" x 1.69"|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:|| (1) Setting Voltage Range is the factory setting and cannot be adjusted.
(2) Ripple & Noise is measured by using 20MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
(3) Efficiency is measured at rated load and nominal line.
(4) Line Regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
(5) Load Regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
(6) Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Continuous staying in more than rated load is not allowed.
(7) Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
(8) The DTSPU100-108 is available on KC mark (Korea Certification)
Due to advances in technology, specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL/c-UL (UL 60950-1: 2nd Edition), TUV/GS (EN 60950-1: 2nd Edition)|
|TUV Efficiency Level:||TUV/GS (EN 60950-1: 2nd edition)|
|Energy Star Compliance:||Level V, VI|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don't have a specification, Wall's engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More