The DTEPU60A series of AC DC desktop power supplies offers up to 60 watts of output power in a 4.65” x 1.85” x 1.19” package. This series offers single output models with output voltages ranging from 12~48VDC and a wide input voltage range of 90~264VAC. Each model is both Energy Efficiency Level VI and RoHS compliant and has high efficiency of 88%. Each model is also protected against over current conditions and has UL/c-UL (UL 60950-1:2nd Edition) and TUV/GS (EN60950-1:2nd Edition safety approvals.
|DTEPU60A-105||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 12~13||Output Current: 4.61~5.00A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTEPU60A-106||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 13~16||Output Current: 3.75~4.61A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTEPU60A-107||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 16~21||Output Current: 2.85~3.75A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTEPU60A-108||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 21~27||Output Current: 2.22~2.85A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTEPU60A-109||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 27~33||Output Current: 1.81~2.22A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTEPU60A-110||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 33~40||Output Current: 1.50~1.81A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|DTEPU60A-111||Input Voltage: 90~264||Output Voltage: 40~48||Output Current: 1.25~1.50A||Output Power (W): 60||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~264|
|Output Voltage:||12~13, 13~16, 16~21, 21~27, 27~33, 33~40, 40~48|
|Output Current:||4.61~5.00A, 3.75~4.61A, 2.85~3.75A, 2.22~2.85A, 1.81~2.22A, 1.50~1.81A, 1.25~1.50A|
|Output Power (Watts):||60|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Automatic Recovery|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||4.65" x 1.85" x 1.19"|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:|| (1) DTEPU60A-105~110 are required to use AWG#18/4FT output cable.
DTEPU60A-111 is required to use AWG#20/4FT output cable.
The electrical characteristics will be changed by modified output cable.
(2) Output can provide up to peak load when the power supply starts up. Staying in more than rated load continually is not allowed.
(3) Each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy in 60% rated load condition.
(4) Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
(5) Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
(6) Ripple & Noise is measured by using 20MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with 0.47µF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
(7) Hold up time is measured from end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
(8) Efficiency is measured at rated load, and nominal line.
Due to advances in technology, specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL/c-UL (UL 60950-1:2nd Edition), TUV/GS (EN 60950-1:2nd Edition)|
|TUV Efficiency Level:||TUV/GS (EN 60950-1: 2nd edition)|
|Energy Star Compliance:||Level VI|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don't have a specification, Wall's engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More