The DCQEB125 series of DC/DC power converters provides up to 125 Watts of output power in an industry standard 2.28” x 1.45” x 0.50” quarter-brick package and footprint. This series consists of single output models with 2:1 input voltage ranges of 18-36VDC or 36-75VDC. Some features include high efficiency up to 90%, adjustable output voltage, remote sense, and positive or negative remote ON/OFF control. This series is RoHS compliant and has UL60950-1, EN60950-1, and IEC60950-1 safety approvals (see note 12). Several different options are available for this series including negative remote ON/OFF control, heatsinks, pin lengths, and thru-hole inserts. Please call factory for more details.
|DCQEB125-48S1.8||Input Voltage: 48||Output Voltage: 1.8||Output Current: 35A||Output Power (W): 63||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-48S2.5||Input Voltage: 48||Output Voltage: 2.5||Output Current: 35A||Output Power (W): 87.5||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-24S3.3||Input Voltage: 24||Output Voltage: 3.3||Output Current: 30A||Output Power (W): 99||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-48S3.3||Input Voltage: 48||Output Voltage: 3.3||Output Current: 30A||Output Power (W): 99||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-24S05||Input Voltage: 24||Output Voltage: 5||Output Current: 25A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-24S12||Input Voltage: 24||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 10.42A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-24S15||Input Voltage: 24||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 8.33A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-48S05||Input Voltage: 48||Output Voltage: 5||Output Current: 25A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-48S12||Input Voltage: 48||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 10.42A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCQEB125-48S15||Input Voltage: 48||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 8.33A||Output Power (W): 125||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||24, 48|
|Input Voltage Range:||18~36, 36~75|
|Input Filter:||L-C Type|
|Remote ON/OFF:||Positive or Negative|
|Input Frequency:||0 Hz|
|Output Voltage:||1.8, 2.5, 3.3, 5, 12, 15|
|Output Current:||30A, 25A, 10.42A, 8.33A, 35A|
|Output Power (Watts):||63, 87.5, 99, 125|
|Output Trim/Adjustability:||-20 to 10%|
|Short Circuit Protection:||hiccup, automatic recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||1.2|
|Efficiency:||Up to 90%|
|Isolation:||1600VDC min. (input to output)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 100°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 to 125°C|
|Dimensions:||2.28 x 1.45 x 0.50|
|Case Material:||Aluminum base-plate|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. BELLCORE TR-NWT-000332. Case 1: 80% Stress, Temperature at 40°C.
MIL-HDBK-217F Notice2 @Ta=25°C, Full load (Ground, Benign, controlled environment).
2. Maximum value at nominal input voltage and full load.
3. Typical value at nominal input voltage and no load.
4. Typical value at nominal input voltage and full load.
5. Maximum output deviation is +10% inclusive of trim. If remote sense is not being used the +SENSE should be connected to its corresponding +OUTPUT and likewise the -SENSE should be connected to its corresponding –OUTPUT.
6. The remote ON/OFF control pin voltage is referenced to –INPUT. To order negative logic Remote ON/OFF control add the suffix “R” to the model number (Ex: DCQEB125-48S05R).
7. Heatsink is optional and P/N: 7G-0029A-F, 7G-0030A-F, 7G-0031A-F, and 7G-0032A-F.
8. The DCQEB125 series meets EN55022 Class A and Class B only with external components added before the input pins to the converter.
9. An external input filter capacitor is required if the module has to meet EN61000-4-4 and EN61000-4-5. We recommend Nippon chemi-con KY series, 220µF/100V, ESR 48mΩ.
10. BASE-PLATE GROUNDING: EMI can be reduced when you connect the four screw bolts to the shield plane.
11. The converter is provided with basic insulation.
12. Safety Approvals: DCQEB125-48S1.8, 48S2.5, 48S3.3, and 48S05 have safety approvals; approvals pending for all other models.
13. This series comes with several different options: Negative remote ON/OFF control, pin lengths, thru-hole inserts, and heatsinks.
14. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
CAUTION: The power module is not internally fused. An input line fuse must always be used.
Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL60950-1, EN60950-1, IEC60950-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More