The DCEV1000 series of DC/DC converters offers up to 1000 watts of output power in a 4.6” x 2.4” x 0.55” industry standard full brick package. This series consists of a single output models with wide input voltage range and active current share. Each model in this series features high reliability, high efficiency, high power density, low ripple and noise, as well as protection against over current, short circuit, over voltage, over temperature, and input over voltage and under voltage conditions. This series is designed to meet RoHS5 and UL/IEC/EN60950/GB49943 standards.
|DCEV1000-500S12||Input Voltage: 500||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 70A||Output Power (W): 840||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCEV1000-500S28||Input Voltage: 500||Output Voltage: 28||Output Current: 35.7A||Output Power (W): 1000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCEV1000-500S36||Input Voltage: 500||Output Voltage: 36||Output Current: 27.8A||Output Power (W): 1000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|DCEV1000-500S48||Input Voltage: 500||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 20.83A||Output Power (W): 1000||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||500|
|Input Voltage Range:||380~650|
|OVLO:||See Data Sheet|
|UVLO:||See Data Sheet|
|Output Voltage:||12, 28, 36, 48|
|Output Current:||20.83A, 27.8A, 35.7A, 70A|
|Output Power (Watts):||840, 1000|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection:||Yes|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94.5%|
|Isolation:||Input to Output: 4250VDC Input to Case: 3535VDC Output to Case: 1500VDC|
|Operating Temperature:||12VDC Output: -40 to +100ºC 28VDC Output: -40 to +80ºC 36VDC & 48VDC Output: -40 to +90ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 to +125ºC|
|Dimensions:||4.6in x 2.4in x 0.55in (116.8mm x 61mm x 13.9mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Minimum external output capacitance required (solid capacitor or polymer capacitor)
2. Under conditions of the above configuration, testing in accordance with specified level, without any problems, the test can be directly judged through (PASS).
3. Under conditions of the above configuration, testing in accordance with specified level, if there is an output shutdown because of occurring power module OVP or LVP or power module failure because of device damage, the test is not passed (FAIL).
4. Under conditions of the above configuration, testing in accordance with specified level, a temporary output voltage fluctuation occurred. If the output voltage of the power module does not exceed the regulation accuracy, return to normal immediately when test stops, and there was no module reset, device damage, the test results can be judged through (PASS).
5. Under conditions of the above configuration, testing in accordance with specified level, a temporary output voltage fluctuation occurred. If output voltage fluctuation is out of regulation accuracy, it cannot directly determine whether it is OK in this case. We need further verification on application products.
6. This product is listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||Designed to meet UL/IEC/EN60950/GB49943|
|TUV Efficiency Level:||TUV EN 60950-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More