The DCBB10A series consists of non-isolated buck-boost DC/DC in an industry standard 1/8 brick package and pin-out. This series consists of adjustable output voltage and current and a wide input voltage range of 9-60V. Features of this series include input under voltage protection, output short circuit and over temperature protection, and high efficiency. This series design refers to UL/EN62368 standards and is RoHS compliant.
“F” suffix to indicate heat sink mounting
“RS” suffix to indicate Resistance Set
DCBB10A-48S36F = Model with Heatsink
|DCBB10A-48S36||Input Voltage: 48||Output Voltage: 0-60||Output Current: 0-10A||Output Power (W): 600||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole||Size: 2.39" x 0.98" x 0.50"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||48|
|Input Voltage Range:||9~60|
|Input Filter:||C Filter|
|Output Power (Watts):||600|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Constant Current Output, Continuous Self-Recovery|
|Efficiency:||Up to 95%|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 105°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 to 125°C|
|Weight:||DCBB10A-48S36(RS): 1.87oz (53g)
DCBB10A-48S36F(RS): 2.05oz (58.2g)
|Dimensions:||DCBB10A-48S36(RS); 2.39in x 0.98in x 0.50in (60.8mm x 25mm x 12.7mm)
DCBB10A-48S36F(RS): 2.39in x 1.45in x 0.50in (60.8mm x 36.83mm x 12.70mm)
|Case Material:||Aluminum Alloy|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Use “F” suffix to indicate heat sink mounting. Use “RS” suffix to indicate Resistance Set.
2. Exceeding maximum input voltage may cause permanent damage.
3. Efficiency is measured at nominal input voltage, nominal output voltage, and max output load.
4. The Ctrl pin voltage is referenced to input -Vin. When Pin of Vset and Iset are floating, there will be voltage and current output after power on. Please put the Ctrl pin in a high impedance state or connect to a high level before the product is powered on.
5. The product can work in constant current mode when the output voltage at 0-3.3V
6. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple & noise test, see Fig. 6. Contact factory for more specific information.
7. Over temperature protection is in the form of product output shutdown
8. The voltage of the Ctrl pin is relative to input pin GND.
9. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
10. Product customization available.
11. Product should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||Design Refers to UL/EN62368 Standards|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies