The PSSW120 series of open frame switching power supplies offers up to 120 watts of output power in a very compact 3” x 2” x 1.22” package. This series consists of single output models with a universal input range of 85~264VAC (120~370VDC) and accepts AC or DC input. This series features active PFC, high I/O isolation test voltage, low leakage current, and base plate with conformal coating. It is also protected against short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature conditions and is RoHS compliant. Safety approvals vary by model, see data sheet for details.
|PSSW120-12S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 9.5A||Output Power (W): 114||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW120-15S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 7.6A||Output Power (W): 114||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW120-19S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 19||Output Current: 6.3A||Output Power (W): 119.7||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW120-27S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 27||Output Current: 4.44A||Output Power (W): 119.9||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW120-24S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 5A||Output Power (W): 120||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW120-36S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 36||Output Current: 3.33A||Output Power (W): 120||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW120-48S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 2.5A||Output Power (W): 120||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSSW120-54S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 54||Output Current: 2.22A||Output Power (W): 120||No. Outputs: S||Case: Open Frame||Size: 3" x 2" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~264|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.98 230VAC: 0.94|
|Output Voltage:||12, 15, 19, 24, 27, 36, 48, 54|
|Voltage Accuracy:||12V/15V: ±2.0% 19V/24V/27V/36V/48V/54V: ±1.0%|
|Output Current:||9.5A, 7.6A, 6.3A, 5A, 4.44A, 3.33A, 2.5A, 2.22A|
|Output Power (Watts):||114, 119.7, 119.9, 120|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccup, Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Efficiency:||Up to 95%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||3in x 2in x 1.22in (76.2mm x 50.8mm x 31mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Products with shell also available. To indicate product with shell, add -C to end of model number.
2. If the total output power exceeds the nominal output power, it can be maintained for a maximum of 10s. The power supply cannot exceed the transient power. When the output voltage is increased, the total output power cannot exceed the nominal output power.
3. Except for special instructions, the above data is measured at full operating temperature range and humidity <75%
4. Maximum transient output power interval must be greater than 30 minutes
5. Output voltage accuracy: including setting error, line regulation, load regulation.
6. The “tip and barrel method” is used for ripple and noise test, output parallel 10uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor. Please contact factory for more information.
7. When the product works at light load (≤15% IO), in order to improve the efficiency to reach at green working mode, the value of ripple and noise will be double.
8. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
9. The power supply is considered a component as part of a system. All EMC items are tested on a metal plate with a thickness of 1mm and a length of 360mm x 360mm. Power supply must be combined with terminal equipment for electromagnetic confirmation.
10. Category I products with PE (which must be connected), category II products without PE.
11. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability.
12. Product customization service is available. Contact factory for more information.
13. Products should be classified according to ISO 14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
14. Power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC test should be confirmed with final equipment. Contact factory for more information.
15. CAUTION: Double pole, neutral fusing. Disconnect mains before servicing.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||See Data Sheet; Varies by Model|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies