The PSFDN480 series of AC/DC converters offers up to 480 watts of power in a ultra slim 5.17” x 1.89” x 4.92” DIN rail package. This series consists of single output models with a wide input voltage range of either 85-264VAC or 120-370VDC as this series supports AC and DC dual-use. Features of this series include high efficiency, high I/O isolation test voltage, and low ripple & noise. It is protected against output short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature conditions and design refers to IEC/EN/UL62368-1 & UL61010-1 safety approvals.
|PSFDN480-24S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 20A||Output Power (W): 480||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 5.17" x 1.89" x 4.92"||Get a Quote|
|PSFDN480-48S||Input Voltage: 85~264||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 10A||Output Power (W): 480||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 5.17" x 1.89" x 4.92"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~264|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.99 |
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||24, 48|
|Output Current:||10A, 20A|
|Output Power (Watts):||480|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94%|
|Isolation:||Up to 3000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Weight:||2.16lbs (980g) Typ.|
|Dimensions:||5.17in x 1.89in x 4.92in (131.39mm x 48mm x 125mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL1100, SPCC) and Plastic (PC940)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Use “Q” suffix for double-faced conformal coating |
2. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple and noise test, output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor, contact factory for more information.
3. Room temperature derating of 5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m.
4. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage there will be audible noise generated, but it does not affect product performance and reliability.
5. Out case needs to be connected to the earth ( ) of system when the terminal equipment in operating
6. Customization is available, please contact factory.
7. Products classified to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
8. WARNING: Risk of electrical shock, fire, personal injury, or death
9. Do not use the power supply without proper grounding (Protective Earth). Use the terminal on the input block for earth connection and not one of the screws on the housing
10. Turn power off before working on the device, protect against inadvertent re-powering.
11. Make sure that the wiring is correct by following all local and national codes.
12. Do not modify or repair the unit.
13. Do not open the unit as high voltage are present inside.
14. Use caution to prevent any foreign objects from entering the housing.
15. Do not use in wet locations or in areas where moisture or condensation can be expected.
16. Do not touch during power-on, and immediately after power-off, hot surfaces may cause burns.
17. For ambient temperature ≤60°C, use ≥90°C – copper wire only for ambient temperature >60°C to 85°C, use ≥105°C – copper wire only; use only wires with a minimum dielectric strength of 300V (input) and 60V (output).
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL61010-1, UL61010-2-201, IS1325 (Part1) & EN62368-1 (Report)|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies