The PSEH350 series of AC/DC switching power supplies offers up to 351 watts of output power in an enclosed 8.66” x 2.44” x 1.22” ultra-slim package. This series consists of single output models with an input voltage range of 85~305VAC or 120~430VAC as this series accepts AC or DC input. Each model features built-in active PFC function, high isolation test voltage, and fanless design. This series has short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature protection, and also has UL62368-1, GB4943.1, EN62368-1, and BS EN62368-safety approvals.
|PSEH350-05S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 5||Output Current: 60A||Output Power (W): 300||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8.66" x 2.44" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSEH350-12S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 29.2A||Output Power (W): 350.4||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8.66" x 2.44" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSEH350-24S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 14.6A||Output Power (W): 350.4||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8.66" x 2.44" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSEH350-48S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 7.32A||Output Power (W): 350.4||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8.66" x 2.44" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|PSEH350-36S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 36||Output Current: 9.75A||Output Power (W): 351||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed Case||Size: 8.66" x 2.44" x 1.22"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~305|
|PFC:||115VAC: 0.98 |
|Output Voltage:||5, 12, 24, 36, 48|
|Voltage Accuracy:||5V: ±2.0% 12V/24V/36V/48V: ±1.0%|
|Output Current:||60A, 29.2A, 14.6A, 9.75A, 7.32A|
|Output Power (Watts):||300, 350.4, 351|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Hiccup, Continuous, Self-Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||See Data Sheet|
|Thermal Protection:||Output voltage turn-off, self-recover after the temperature drops|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94%|
|Isolation:||Up to 4000VAC|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to +85°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||8.66in x 2.44in x 1.22in (220mm x 62mm x 31mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL6063, SGCC)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. For 12V & 24V Output, add “Y” to model number to indicate a product with optional salt-spray proof at terminal. |
2. Under any conditions, the total power of the product should not exceed the rated output power and the output current should not exceed the rated output current
3. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple and noise test. Output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor, contact factory for more information.
4. In order to optimize the heat dissipation performance when the aluminum plate is used for auxiliary heat dissipation. Please note:
a. the size of the aluminum plate is 450mm x 450mm x3mm.
b. The surface of the aluminum plate must be coated with thermal grease.
c. The product must be tightly attached to the aluminum plate.
5. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
6. The room temperature derating of 5°C/1000m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m.
7. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but does not affect product performance and reliability.
8. Product customization service is available, please contact factory for more details.
9. Output voltage can be adjusted b the ADJ. clockwise to decrease.
10. Products should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified units.
11. Power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with final equipment.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL62368-1, GB4943.1, EN62368-1, BS EN62368-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies