The PSEF100 series of AC/DC switching power supplies offers up to 102 watts of output power in an enclosed 7.05” x 3.90” x 1.81” package. This series consists of single output models with an input voltage range of 85~305VAC or 120~430VAC as this series accepts AC or DC input. Each model features built-in active PFC function, high isolation test voltage, and efficiency up to 87%. This series has short circuit, over current, over voltage, and over temperature protection, and also has IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN60335, GB4943, EN61558 safety standards.
|PSEF100-15S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 15||Output Current: 6.7A||Output Power (W): 100.5||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 7.05" x 3.90" x 1.81"||Get a Quote|
|PSEF100-24S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 4.2A||Output Power (W): 100.8||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 7.05" x 3.90" x 1.81"||Get a Quote|
|PSEF100-48S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 2.1A||Output Power (W): 100.8||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 7.05" x 3.90" x 1.81"||Get a Quote|
|PSEF100-12S||Input Voltage: 85~305||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 8.5A||Output Power (W): 102||No. Outputs: S||Case: Enclosed||Size: 7.05" x 3.90" x 1.81"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||85~305|
|PFC:||0.98 at 115VAC
0.93 at 230VAC
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||12, 15, 24, 48|
|Voltage Accuracy:||12V/15V: ±2 24V/48V: ±1|
|Output Current:||2.1A, 4.2A, 6.7A, 8.5A|
|Output Power (Watts):||100.5, 100.8, 102|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection:||Yes|
|Thermal Protection:||Hiccup, Self-Recovery|
|Efficiency:||Up to 87%|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Dimensions:||7.05in x 3.90in x 1.81in (179mm x 99mm x 30mm)|
|Case Material:||Metal (AL1100, SGCC)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Add “C” to model number to indicate terminal with protective cover, and “Q” to model number for conformal coating.
2. Tip and barrel method is used for ripple and noise test. Output parallel 47uF electrolytic capacitor and 0.1uF ceramic capacitor, contact factory for more information.
3. Over-Temperature Protection needs to be tested under rated full load conditions.
4. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
5. In order to improve the efficiency at high input voltage, there will be audible noise generated, but does not affect product performance and reliability.
6. Product customization service is available, please contact factory for more details.
7. Out case needs to be connected to earth of system when terminal equipment in operating.
8. Products should be classified according to ISO14001 and related environmental laws and regulations and should be handled by qualified.
9. Power supply is considered a component which will be installed into terminal equipment. All EMC tests should be confirmed with final equipment.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||IEC/EN/UL62368, IEC/EN60335, GB4943, IEC/EN61558|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
"*" indicates required fields
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Custom Power Supplies