The PSDN-480 series of AC/DC DIN rail power supplies provides 480 watts of output power in a 3.40” x 4.92” x 4.86” package. This series consists of single output models with a universal input range of 88- 264VAC (124-373VDC). Some features include built-in remote ON/OFF function, DC OK signal, active PFC > 0.95, and high efficiency up to 94%. This series is also protected against short circuit, over load, over voltage, and over temperature conditions. All models are RoHS compliant and have UL 508 and EN60950-1 safety approvals.
|PSDN-480-24||Input Voltage: 88~264||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 20A||Output Power (W): 480||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 3.4" x 4.86" x 4.92"||Get a Quote|
|PSDN-480-48||Input Voltage: 88~264||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 10A||Output Power (W): 480||No. Outputs: S||Case: DIN Rail||Size: 3.4" x 4.86" x 4.92"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||88~264|
|Input Frequency:||47 - 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||24, 48|
|Output Current:||20A, 10A|
|Output Power (Watts):||480|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection:||Yes|
|Efficiency:||Up to 94%|
|Operating Temperature:||-25 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85°C|
|Weight:||3.2 lbs (1450g)|
|Dimensions:||3.4" x 4.86" x 4.92" (86.3 x 123.4 x 125.0 mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Ripple & noise is measured at 20MHz limited bandwidth and using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1µF & 47µF capacitors in parallel.
2. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into final equipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.
3. Installation clearance: 40mm from top, 20mm from bottom, 5mm from the left and right sides is recommended when permanently loaded with full power. In case the adjacent device is a heat source, 15mm clearance is recommended.
4. For 3 seconds or 20% duty cycle max. The average output power should not exceed the rated power.
5. For voltages near the low end of the input voltage range, see the derating curve for the power supply output rating.
6. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL 508, EN60950-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More