The PSB500 series of AC/DC power modules offers up to 500 watts of output power in a 4.60” x 2.40” x 0.5” full brick package. This series consists of single outputs models with an operating input voltage range of 90~290VAC or 130~400VDC. Each model in this series has digital control, built-in PFC, and remote ON/OFF and SENSE. Each model has over current, short circuit, over voltage, and over temperature protection, is RoHS compliant, and has CB, CE, and UL approvals. Please contact factory for order details.
|PSB12S-500||Input Voltage: 90~290||Output Voltage: 12||Output Current: 42A||Output Power (W): 500||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole, PCB Mount||Size: 4.6" x 2.4" x 0.5"||Get a Quote|
|PSB28S-500||Input Voltage: 90~290||Output Voltage: 28||Output Current: 18||Output Power (W): 500||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole, PCB Mount||Size: 4.6" x 2.4" x 0.5"||Get a Quote|
|PSB48S-500||Input Voltage: 90~290||Output Voltage: 48||Output Current: 10.5A||Output Power (W): 500||No. Outputs: S||Case: Through Hole, PCB Mount||Size: 4.6" x 2.4" x 0.5"||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||110/220|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~290|
|Remote ON/OFF:||Negative Logic|
|Input Frequency:||47 to 63Hz|
|Output Voltage:||12, 28, 48|
|Output Current:||10.5A, 18A, 42A|
|Output Power (Watts):||500|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Yes|
|Over Voltage Protection:||12VDC: 15.5V 28VDC: 37V 48VDC: 59.5V|
|Efficiency:||Up to 92.8%|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to 85ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 to 125ºC|
|Dimensions:||4.60in x 2.40in x 0.5in (116.8mm x 61mm x 12.7mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. The output voltage can be adjusted by 12C or the Trim pin. Preferentially use the Trim pin for output voltage adjustment.
2. Oscilloscope Bandwidth: 20MHz; Ripple and Noise depends on the environment temperature and external filter circuit. Reference technical manual.
3. Output Capacitor of 12VDC Models: 220µF x 6
Output Capacitor of 28VDC & 48VDC Models: 470µF x 3
4. When the temperature is below -25ºC, there is no requirement on the output voltage rise waveform.
5. The output power of each module must be greater than 200W. The voltage difference between modules connected in parallel should be less than 5%
6. The over temperature protection threshold is obtained by measuring the temperature of the middle of the baseplate.
7. This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||All Models: UL60950-1, EN6950-1, IEC 60950-1 TUV, CE, & UL 28VDC & 48VDC Models: C22.2 No. 60950-1|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More