The DTSPU150 series of AC/DC desktop power supplies offers up to 150 watts of output power in a 7.44” x 3.52” x 1.79” package. This series consists of single output models with a wide operating voltage range from 90 to 260VAC and an IEC-320-C14 input inlet. There is short circuit, over voltage, and over load protection available for each model as well as active power correction and optional on/off switch. This series has UL 60905-1:2nd Edition, CSA C22.2 No.60950-1-07, EN60905-1:2005/A2:2013, and IEC 60950-1:2005/A2:2013 safety approvals.
|DTSPU150-108||Input Voltage: 90~260||Output Voltage: 24||Output Current: 6.25A||Output Power (W): 150||No. Outputs: S||Case: Desktop||Get a Quote|
|Input Voltage (Nominal):||115/230|
|Input Voltage Range:||90~260|
|Output Power (Watts):||150|
|Short Circuit Protection:||Automatic Recovery|
|Over Voltage Protection:||112-132%|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to 70ºC|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 to 85ºC|
|Dimensions:||7.44in x 3.52in x 1.79in (189mm x 89.5mm x 45.5mm)|
|Notes & safety|
|Notes:||1. Output can provide up to peak load when power supply starts up. Staying in more than rated load continually is not allowed.
2. At factory, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy in 60% rated load condition.
3. Line regulation is defined by changing ±10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
4. Load regulation is defined by changing ±40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
5. Ripple & Noise is measured by using 20MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope and terminated each output with a 0.47uF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
6. Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time which the main output drops down to low limit of main output at rated load and nominal line.
7. This series is required to use AWG#16*2C/4FT output cable. Regulation and efficiency will be changed by modified output cable.
8. Optional output connectors are available, please contact factory for more details.
*Due to advances in technology, specifications subject to change without notice.
|Safety Approvals:||UL 60950-1:2nd Edition, CSA C22.2 No.60950-1-07, EN60950-1:2006/A2:2013, IEC 60950-1:2005/A2:2013|
|Energy Star Compliance:||Level VI|
Get a Quote
Request information for from Wall Industries.
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don't have a specification, Wall's engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More