Inside Sales Representative
This Inside Sales position is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the growth of Wall Industries and to assist in enhancing the Wall brand. In this role, you will work closely with the sales and marketing team to provide administrative support; including but not limited to: sales order entry, confirmation and expediting, quoting, lead generation and marketing campaign efforts. The ideal candidate will be interested in participating in a broad range of activities that directly and indirectly support the day to day functions and goals of the organization.
- Prepare quotations, handle sales order entries and confirmations for customers
- Update forecast reports
- Prospect for new customers and follow up on leads by calling into target accounts
- Support Regional sales managers as needed
- Correspond with outside manufacturer’s representatives and customers
- Work with marketing team on reviewing and updating existing content and campaigns
- Communicate and coordinate the usage of marketing materials and campaigns to the sales team
# of Hires Needed: 1
Exemption Type: Exempt
Qualifications Or Equivalent
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 0 – 3 years sales/office experience
- Must possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Must be a team player and good at multi-tasking
- Desire to learn and contribute to company goals for success
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience with a CRM database is a huge plus!
Find out how our team of electrical and mechanical engineers can create a solution for your power requirements.Contact Us
Look over our careers page and see if one of our positions is right for you.Launch
Wall Industries, Inc. offers fully custom power design capabilities. Our team of electrical and mechanical power design engineers will utilize proven design topologies and concepts to create a solution to your power requirements. If you don’t have a specification, Wall’s engineering team will assist you in determining what your requirements are and how best to provide a solution.Learn More